- The Australian Dingo Conservation Association - Non-profit organisation formed to protect the breed and to promote scientific research on the dingo to maintain a pure gene pool. List of physical characteristics, origins, law, and how to help.
- Dingo - Information on Australia's native dog at the Dingo Farm, including breed origins and news.
- Dingo - Description, photo and vocabulary from Australian Aboriginal languages [Oykangand, Olkola, Pakanh] spoken in central Cape York Peninsula, North Queensland, Australia.
- Dingo Sanctuary - Official site of the Australian Native Dog Conservation Society Limited, an environmental organisation constituted to preserve Dingoes and educate the public. News, photographs, and how to help.
- Dingo's Voice on the Web - Information on the breed. Pictures and a newsletter archive.
- Genetic Variation in the Australian Dingo - Article about the danger of the breed's extinction. Includes bibliography.
- Sammy The Dingo - Contains lots of photographs along with information and stories about a half dingo puppy named Sammy and his two lab brothers.
Rescues And Shelters