- Canine Behavior and Training List - This moderated group is open to anyone wanting to discuss positive methods.
- Dog Trainer's Forum - Membership is free, but non-members can access general advice articles.
- DogSchool - This unmoderated group is for instructors, trainers and interested individuals.
- Dogtalk - This Australian list is restricted to those using reward-based methods.
- Dogthink - Mailing list about using positive reinforcement in daily life as well as obedience and agility.
- Dogtrainerhotlist - Discussions on this free mailing list cover all training methods and offer a range of opinions.
- Ecollar Plus - This moderated list is for those who use the collar as one part of a balanced programme.
- Electronic Training - Membership ranges from those who are merely interested through to experienced users of e-collars.
- GoodDogTraining - Discussion covers all aspects of 'dog friendly training' and behavior modification.
- The Obedient Dog Forum - Membership is free and topics include all aspects of behaviour and learning.
- Pos-4-ReactiveDogs - Discussion is invited about using positive methods to deal with stress and excessive reactions to environmental stimuli.
- Realdogtraining - Membership is open to trainers of all levels who practise 'reality methods' and not just positive motivation.
- Reality-Bites Dog Training Forum - Membership is free for this wide-ranging discussion group.
- Start Puppy Training - Mailing list for owners and trainers to discuss positive solutions to common situations.
- Trick Dog Training - Mailing list for sharing techniques and ideas which can be used with positive reinforcement methods.