Another Look at the 49th Day
- An article explains the importance of correct timing when collecting a new pup.
Dogs is Dogs
- An experienced owner shares his observations on raising pups of all breeds.
Introduction to Puppy Socialization
- This explains the benefits of attending a class.
New Puppies and Socialization
- The genetic background to this issue is outlined, together with a list of useful activities.
Puppy Socialisation and Habituation - Part 1
- The theory behind these processes, and the research into them is explained by a pet behaviour counsellor.
Puppy Socialisation and Habituation - Part 2
- A pet behaviour counsellor describes how to undertake these processes.
- How to introduce new challenges from eight weeks to six months of age.
Puppy Socialization Classes
- Detailed explanatory handouts are available online at no charge.
- A behavioral consultant explains the advantages.
Socializing Your Puppy
- An article from the American Dog Trainers Network explains how timidity can be prevented and treated.
Teaching Puppies Stress Management
- Suggestions for avoiding later problems with anxiety.
© 2002 - 2012